Anne Patterson Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The candidate must show that the research will have a specific impact on CAN in Scotland.
- Eligible candidates planning to start the programme in 2022/2023 must apply for the award by 31st July 2022.
- To be considered for the award, applicants must - by the date of the scheme application deadline - hold a confirmed offer of admission.
- The award will be made upon the recommendation of a selection panel.
- The value of each award is up to £5000.
- The award will be made to the applicant on receipt of fee/cost confirmation.
- Award recipients are obliged to inform Association of Child Protection Professionals (AoCPP) immediately of any other funding they are awarded toward their programme of study.
- All awards are subject to the provisions of the AoCPP constitution
- The student will produce a brief interim report for AoCPP and will submit a copy of their final assessed work or research output on completion of their studies with a covering letter indicating the outcomes and impact of their funded activity.
- The student agrees to participate in AoCPP activities to disseminate any research findings and promote the award.
- The award will be used wholly to fund full-time or part-time studies and will be repaid to AoCPP if the proposed programme does not proceed.