Overview: Exploring the ‘WICKED' issues of Public health in custodial environment, adults and children and young people.
- Learning outcomes are:
- Introduction to Public Health and overview of regional public health structures and recognition of:
- What is Public Health?
- What does Public Health do?
- Principles of a Public Health approach
- Public Health working within a prison environment
- WICKED issues of premature mortality, self-harming, and preventing suicide
- Safeguarding working with criminal justice and health partners.
- Organisational learning and continuous improvement.