Join the Editorial Team! Child Abuse Review is seeking to appoint a Book Reviews Editor.
Position now filled
Child Abuse Review, the official journal of the Association of Child Protection Professionals, published by Wiley and covered by the Social Science Citation Index, has a vacancy for the post of Book Reviews Editor.
The Book Reviews Editor will manage all aspects of the book review process and work with the two journal Editors, Jane V. Appleton (Oxford Brookes University) and Peter Sidebotham (Warwick Medical School) and the Editorial Manager, and also join the team of Associate Editors. About Child Abuse Review
The Book Reviews Editor's responsibilities include:
- Selecting new books for review which will be of interest and value to the journal's international, interprofessional readership
- Liaising with publishers and securing books for review, acting as the primary point of contact
- Commissioning a minimum of 12 reviews per year from suitable, independent experts
- Editing submissions to ensure concision, quality and objectivity, as well as consistency with the journal house style
- Serving on the Editorial Board in the role of Associate Editor, advising on journal policy, reviewing papers, and attending online Editorial Board/Team Meetings (approx. 4–5 per year).
How to apply
Please send a CV including list of publications with a short letter outlining your interest and suitability for the post by Monday 16 August 2021 to: email@example.com
For more information, please contact Editorial Manager Diane Heath