Exploitation 2021: Tackling the culture and challenges of trafficking, slavery and county lines
June 24/25 2021
Sibson Building at the University of Kent in Canterbury.
We have postponed this conference due to government guidance on the Corona virus and our expert panel have chosen our presenters, posters and workshop co ordinators from an exceptionally high standard of applications. In light of the new date for the conference we are happy to consider further abstracts on:
- Exploitation: victims and perpetrators
- Sexual exploitation, Trafficking, slavery, County Lines, and Gang Violence – looking at convergences
- 4P Approach to tackling exploitation (Prevention, Protection, Prosecution and Participation)
- Working with adults and 16-18 year olds
- Innovative practice for engaging children and building resilience
- Theoretical approaches to safeguarding (e.g. contextual safeguarding)
- Evidence based practice (What works for you and why?)
- Historical child abuse and contemporary responses
Please e mail email@example.com for an application form and full information
Don't forget, Our Booking line is now open with prices starting from just £50. Please go to "Events" on this website.